Road safety! The Goa Motorcycle fraternity will meet to ride together to commemorate Motorcycle Brotherhood. All individual motorcycle enthusiasts and motorcycle groups are invited to be a part of this celebration of Man and his Machine. It will be held today that is 26th March 2017 and will begin at 2.00 pm.
LOCATION: Just ahead of PUTZMEISTER COMPANY, Verna, Goa.
The event will go as planned by the organizers. The schedule for the same is given below:
SAFETY COMES FIRST! BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Crash helmet ( Rider and pillion )
- Shoes ( any kind, be sure feet is covered )
- Bike papers, all in order.
- NO ONE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL
- Bike Rear View mirrors.
Time – 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Route – Verna IDC – University road – Miramar Circle – Verna
- Assembling by 1.15pm
- Get into riding formation
- Flag off at 2.00pm
- Return back to Verna @ 5.00pm
However, there won’t be any stops in between the ride as far as possible. The ride will be lead by a senior motorcyclist followed by women motorcyclists and the rest.
Some rules to be taken into consideration:
- Overtaking any other player will not be allowed at anytime
- Marshals will be designated at the venue.
- Designated motorcyclist will take charge at traffic junctions to help ease of crossing.
- A speed limit of 60-80Kmph should be maintained
- Keep to the left of the road as the right side is given to the day traffic
- Ride back to Verna IDC
- Group pictures for the organizers and social media as well
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EVENT:
- No kind of fees will be taken
- Any bike can be used for the ride
- No limitation on the type, power, kind of motorcycles or scooters.
These are the minimum requirements to be a part of the event. Failing which, riders will be humbly asked to leave. Anything above the minimum requirements are welcome. Like full riding gear, knee guards, riding pants, gloves, jacket etc.